Experience Na Pali in all its morning glory. Join Capt. Kamua as we take you on a tour of Napali, one of the most breathtaking shorelines of Kaua’i.
Custom Private Tour
- Private charter Up to 6 passengers • Ages 5 - 60
Customise your trip in this private boat tour in Kauai
Kapt. Kamua Kaua’i Dream Tours will take you along the sandy beaches and rocky mountains where my ‘ohana-family once lived. I share the history and culture of ancient times, where communities once thrived in these remote valleys – the majestic cliffs, cascading waterfalls, which bring the waters and nourishes the ground, where lava tubes and sea caves still are being carved into awesome wonders. Enjoy the nai’a (the porpoises and dolphins), the honu (the Hawaiian sea turtles), and the kohola (the humpback whales).
- Bring your own food and beverages. No Glass is Great!
- Stop by our local markets in Waimea.
- Please plan ahead and pick-up food, snacks, juice and water.
This tour is not suited for passengers under 5 years of age and over 60 years old. Also, there is a weight restriction of 280 pounds.
This tour is also not suitable for Pregnant mothers, those with back, neck, shoulders, knees and hip problems, people who have undergone recent surgeries, and those with limited leg mobility.
- Passengers must be comfortable with the possibility of adventurous and exciting waters, must be able to move about the vessel carefully, always hold on to the handrails. Masks are worn upon check-in and boarding the vessel (Cloth type materials that fit over nose, mouth and under the chin securely to your face for your safety and others).