Experience Na Pali in all its morning glory. Join Capt. Kamua as we take you on a tour of Napali, one of the most breathtaking shorelines of Kaua’i.
Na Pali Afternoon Tour
- Person Ages 5 - 60
- Private charter Up to 6 passengers • Ages 5 - 60
Awaken to the beauty of Kaua’i on our Napali coast boat tour
Bring your camera and create memories of your Na Pali Dream Tour with Kapt. Kamua. Come along to see breathtaking views, the open ceiling cave, sea caves, lava tubes, awesome marine life nai’a-porpoises , dolphins, honu-sea turtles and the kohola-whales. Awaken to the beauty of the Kaua’i coastline as I share my Island home with you.
- Bring your own food and beverages.
- No Glass is great!!! So B.O.Y.B.
- Stop by our local markets in Waimea.
- Pick-up food, snacks, juice and water.
– Check-in: 12:15pm
– Departure: 12:30pm
– Return: 5:30pm
This tour is not suited for passengers under 5 years of age and over 60 years old. Also, there is a weight restriction of 280 pounds.
This tour is also not suitable for Pregnant mothers, those with back, neck, shoulders, knees and hip problems, people who have undergone recent surgeries, and those with limited leg mobility.
- Passengers must be comfortable with the possibility of adventurous and exciting waters, must be able to move about the vessel carefully, always hold on to the handrails. Masks are worn upon check-in and boarding the vessel (Cloth type materials that fit over nose, mouth and under the chin securely to your face for your safety and others).