Experience Na Pali in all its morning glory. Join Capt. Kamua as we take you on a tour of Napali, one of the most breathtaking shorelines of Kaua’i.
Kauai Cruising Sunset Tour
- Person Ages 5 - 60
- Private charter Up to 6 passengers • Ages 5 - 60
Experience breathtaking natural beauty in this sunset tour of Kauai
View the majestic cliffs, cascading waterfalls, lava tubes, and sea caves. Enjoy the nai’a (the porpoises and dolphins), the honu (the Hawaiian sea turtles), and the kohola (the humpback whales) during the months of September to November.
- Bring your own food and beverages.
- Please don’t bring glass bottles.
- Stop by our local markets in Waimea.
- Plan ahead and pick-up food, snacks, juice and water.
– Check-in at 3:30pm
– Departure at 4:00pm
– Return at 6:00pm
This tour is not suited for passengers under 5 years of age and over 60 years old. Also, there is a weight restriction of 280 pounds.
This tour is also not suitable for Pregnant mothers, those with back, neck, shoulders, knees and hip problems, people who have undergone recent surgeries, and those with limited leg mobility.
- Passengers must be comfortable with the possibility of adventurous and exciting waters, must be able to move about the vessel carefully, always hold on to the handrails. Masks are worn upon check-in and boarding the vessel (Cloth type materials that fit over nose, mouth and under the chin securely to your face for your safety and others).